#Age-Appropriate Clothing Trends For Kids Part1
How are you guys doing? I know our typical once a week chat happens on Thursdays. However, things didn’t turn out yesterday as planned. So I decided to bless you guys with a smooth, light heart kids fashion trend read on today.
Crazy8 is a clothing store that sells the latest kids styles and trends size 0-14.
On Sunday, March 4th, I received an email from Crazy8 informing me of a huge sale they were having on kids clothes for Spring. I couldn’t pass on this particular sale because everything was literally under $25. I love Crazy8 clothing for my daughter because the quality is excellent yet affordable and the clothing designs are age-appropriate. Here are a few items I purchased and the price.
- The Sparkle Star Dress price $11.65. I like this dress because it stops at an age appropriate length for a 10-year-old girl.
- The BB Stripe Cold Shoulder Romper price $22.18. I love the romper because it isn’t took tight on her body and I like the thick shoulder straps.
- Pink Giraffe Graphic T price $5.30. T-shirt fits nice. I purchased 6 Graphic T’s in all. Stay tuned for fashion post part2 (March 29th)
- Light Wash Skinny Jeans price $9.54. Although these jeans are considered skinny, they are not to tight on her body. She has enough room in her jeans to run and play.
- The Blue Chamb Shoes price $22.18. My daughter say the shoes are comfortable.
Stay tuned for the next Kids Fashion post scheduled for March 29, 2018. I will share more fashion photo’s and commentary on why I choose to support this brand of kids clothing. I also want you guys to know that today’s post is not sponsored. My blog is not monetized. I paid for all the clothes with my own money. Operating my site is solely out of love for writing and sharing my thoughts from my corner of the world. Thank you guys for your support. Until next time.